Don’t Accept Knee Pain As Normal
Your Knees Can Feel Better Again!
Even If They’ve Been Hurting For Years
And You Feel Like You’ve Tried Everything.
Start To Move Better, Feel Better And Live Better Again
Learn natural solutions for your knee pain.
- Free Guide – “Expert Secrets For Knee Pain Relief”
- Video Series – “5 Days to Better Knees”
- Expert Knee Assessment
- Option to speak directly with one of our team of physical therapists who specializes in the knee.
Specialist In Treating Knee Pain In Madison, NJ
If you have knee pain, stiffness, or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, or just a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from… that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “stepped awkwardly”.
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be improving!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is THE most common problem that we see in our Physical Therapy Clinic in the Madison Area YMCA.
Are stairs starting to look never ending because you are afraid to go down them and your knee may give out?
Your hesitation is understandable, but the longer you let this happen the more of a habit it will become. Learn how to have confidence with every step.
Do you work through the pain during your fitness routine just hoping it will somehow get better?
We understand that you don’t want to stop your fitness routine because of all the progress that you have made so far or your knee may get worse. There is often a simple solution that will help you keep up with your fitness routine while preventing knee pain.
Learn what exercises would be beneficial to your knee and your lifestyle.
Are you finding that you’re not as active as you want to be with your children because your knee slows you down?
Your time with your kids is precious. We want to show you that you can jump right in with them.
Learn how to feel 5 years younger and stay active with those you love.
Are you concerned that you may need knee surgery, have to rely on pain medications or need invasive injections?
Although knee surgery and the use of occasional pain medication or anti-inflammatories are very common, IT IS NOT THE LONG-TERM SOLUTION THAT YOU WANT. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy knee specialists have helped hundreds of people avoid surgery and stop relying on pain medications.
Learn how to prevent surgery and injections.
Have You Had Knee Pain For Too Long?
Here Are Some Reasons Our Patients Have Had The Same Problem:
- You thought it would go away on its own.
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers and all it did was ‘mask’ the pain.
- A family member or friend told you that everybody gets knee pain as they get older, So you just accepted it.
- You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past but nothing they said or did seem to help.
- You tried using things like knee supports.
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees.
- You tried a few exercises from ‘YouTube’, but they did nothing or made it feel worse.