80% Of New Runners Will Get Injured and Not Reach Their Running Goals
If you’re a new runner & don’t know where to start, you’re not alone. Run for the right reasons, running itself is not enough to get you into shape.
We Can Help You Hit The Road. So You Can Enjoy Running!
Our Running Program:
- Designed by certified running specialists.
- Exercises to improve form and core control.
- Provides criteria for how to progress so you don’t get injured.
- Easy to follow running and strengthening plans.
- Videos to explain and demonstrate all the exercises correctly.
- Access to the Doctors of Physical Therapy that designed the program.
Other Running Programs:
- Unknown design team.
- Only running outline.
- Every person progresses at the same rate.
- The option to purchase our whole Ready 2 Run program a special rate
- Get instant access to our Ready 2 Run: 6 Tips To Becoming A Better Runner Guide
- Speak directly with one of our doctors of physical therapy specializing in Runners
The Ready to Run program was a real highlight for me and helped me get back to achieving some of my running goals. I needed a push and restart to get back outside or on the treadmill and the program did just that for me. I loved the plan and tools provided by Lauren and Michelle which kept me on track and motivated. Running has never come super easy to me, but the program was clearly designed to cater to all levels of fitness and running. Lauren and Michelle are terrific coaches and very clearly care about helping you achieve your personal goals in a way that fits into your lifestyle. I highly recommend working with them and the team at Better With Physical Therapy.Melissa DeSalvo
Have you tried running before and given up?
With a little guidance running can be a great activity