Are you suffering from headaches, facial pain or a clicking jaw?
Get simple and effective solutions to help yourself.
Many people suffer with headaches and clicking jaw pain for years, but you don’t have to.
- Get instant access to our Proven Secrets For Ending Jaw Pain Tip Report.
- Learn effective solutions that you can start from home right away to get relief.
- More importantly, learn exactly what TMJ is and how we can help you.
- Speak directly with one of our doctors of physical therapy specializing in TMJ.
See How Tina Got Relief From Her Jaw Pain
Specialist In Treating TMJ In Madison, NJ
If you’ve got jaw pain, difficulty chewing, feeling like your upper and lower teeth no longer fit together properly, or clicking and popping in the jaw when chewing you may be suffering from TMJ.
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be improving!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. TMJ can be confusing because you may not know what steps to take for treatment and solutions.
Jaw pain is a common problem that we see in our Physical Therapy Clinic in the Madison Area YMCA in beautiful Madison, NJ.
- Do you have a grating, clicking or popping sound in either or both jaws when you chew?
- Do your ears feel like they need to pop but attempting to unclog them makes it worse?
- Do you have persistent headaches and can’t figure out the source?
Don’t Worry, There Is Help Available!